Saturday 5 June 2010

Sex in the Burg


Now this is something to get excited about. I couldn't write this blog and not include my favorite writer of all time. Janet Evanonich. She is a Rom Com genuis and I like to think that my style is kind of like hers but a lot less polished.

Stephanie Plum is a Bounty Hunter and attracts trouble like a brown haired, blue eyed, female, Dennis the Menace. She doesn't go looking for it, it somehow finds her. And as bounty hunter trouble can be deadly. The men in her life (besides the ones trying to kill her) are tall, dark and handsome. Her family are a riot and Lula, her sidekick, is side splittingly funny.

I have been reading these books for years and I have the whole series dog eared with the spines broken sitting in my book case. If you need a copy just ask. Otherwise check out her great website where you can read excerpts of the books.

Trust me, you will laugh out loud and the sixteenth book in this series is almost here.

http://www.evanovich.com/novels/novel/1825

No comments:

Post a Comment